eShopWorld is a global eCommerce and logistics management company that works with retailers to give you, the shopper, a localized shopping experience.
eShopWorld is a privately owned Irish company headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, with offices around the globe including New York, Amsterdam, Singapore and London. We are an eCommerce company that provides a technology platform to brands and retailers that wish to sell online into global markets. Our platform makes brands’ websites feel local to international shoppers, and makes it easier for them to complete their purchase, moving seamlessly through the buyer journey, from checkout to returns.
- Global growth: steady developments of the online market This article was previously published in Cross-Border Magazine Author: Nico Hoeijmans Over the years, it has become significantly easier to buy products and services from anywhere in the world. Having it on your doorstep within only a few days is realised by an increasing amount of e-commerce entrepreneurs, too. For domestic orders, that might not come as a surprise, especially in mature markets. However, upcoming markets are also increasingly focused on e-commerce ... Continue reading →
- Global E-commerce Market Ranking 2019 eShopWorld has recently published its ‘Global Ecommerce Market Ranking 2019’ report. In this report, multiple countries are compared across various criteria such as logistics, average shopper spending and more. It may not come as a surprise to everyone that the United States, China and the United Kingdom form the top-three of this e-commerce market ranking. Japan and Germany follow as the numbers 4 and 5 and a lot of European ... Continue reading →
- eShopWorld presents “Best Fashion Designer”-category of fashion innovation award eShopWorld has presented the award for Best Fashion Designer at the Fashion Innovation Award to Balseca Weber as this year’s Innovation Meets Fashion event drew to a close in Lugano, Switzerland. The Loomish Fashion Innovation Award is a call to small companies and start-ups in the fashion industry to present innovative digital or technological solutions to disrupt the world of fashion and address issues that they identify within the industry. The shortlisted entrants had ... Continue reading →
- Expert Panel: “In the long run, international retailers have to be able to deliver within at least 24 hours in order to be competitive in their target markets.” This panel previously appeared in Cross-Border Magazine Nr.2, December 2016 “In the long run, international retailers have to be able to deliver within at least 24 hours in order to be competitive in their target markets.” NO David Schröder, SVP Operations at Zalando. Logistics services are on the top of our customers’ minds when choosing an e-commerce destination and fast delivery is among one of the most important features they will look into. One ... Continue reading →
- How to conquer a niche internationally A high-quality accessory with international brand recognition, facing challenges around increasing volumes and growing order values is a typical scenario for a niche product. Customers from all over the world want to order online, but how can you make this feasible? In Barcelona, we met David Girones, Head of E-Commerce at Original Buff, a company producing multifunctional headscarves for sports and leisure. Original Buff has identified and conquered the challenges ... Continue reading →
- New report identifies online localisation opportunities for UK and US retailers Cross-border ecommerce benchmark report shows a clear direction for retailers who want to create customer-centric localised websites for their key international markets. London, 10th November, 2016 – Practicology has collaborated with eShopWorld and TranslateMedia on a benchmark report to show both UK and US retailers how their localised international websites compare to the competition. The Localisation Report 2016 looks at four markets each for UK and US retailers, and assesses their localisation ... Continue reading →