Many e-commerce visitors feel frustrated during their online experiences, as they need somebody to guide them in order to find what they are looking for, or to help them decide between similar products. Also, they often feel cheated by not having found the necessary information before making a purchase.
Based on this problem Oct8ne began to look for an interactive solution between the seller and the buyer, which would allow them to see exactly the same thing in a communal space, the Coviewer, something which doesn’t exist in the current market.
Oct8ne also encourages an increase in sales of all types of products, not only commodities, as it gives the seller the same opportunities as if they were a seller on the street, converting visitors to buyers more efficiently.
- Oct8ne expands its customer service channels with WhatsApp and Facebook MessengerCustomers are getting more and more demanding, meaning customer service continues to evolve each day to adapt to new client needs. When the need for immediacy arose, companies promoted livechats over email responses, forms or calls. Customers didn’t want to wait to have their issues resolved. This is exactly why automation has become another essential aspect of customer service and 76% of users contact companies through the messaging applications they use ...Continue reading →
- Oct8ne introduces its new chatbot model to increase salesIts configuration is very simple and completely customizable for each business.It integrates with APIs to automate any administrative process.47% of users who make purchases online would be willing to do so using a bot. For years, chatbots have been one of the e-commerce trends attracting the most attention within the sector. Automation promises great benefits: it reduces financial costs, streamlines work and saves workers’ time. We just launched a new chatbot at ...Continue reading →
- The advantages The Art Company gets from Oct8ne’s chatbotAutomatisation in e-commerce is a very important and frequently discussed topic and, with the increasing implementation of chatbots, the way we interact with customers has changed drastically. Applying automatisation to customer service in this field is very interesting because it helps your audience get what they need in an immediate and effective way without the involvement of an agent, and this is becoming a key factor in the completion of ...Continue reading →
- Why your live chat needs visual support to offer outstanding customer serviceOffering excellent customer service is mandatory in every business. Despite the product or service you sell in your e-commerce business, despite how much you optimize the UX of your web, and despite how clear your shipping and return policies are written, there will always be a user that needs help. Offering personalized assistance translates to increased sales and trust among your website users. E-commerce must have as many channels as possible ...Continue reading →
- How visual customer service turns e-commerce into a success story: Four examples with real dataThe goal of any e-commerce business is to sell, but the real purpose of a good e-commerce business is to boost sales continually. It makes sense to think that the idea of improving conversion is integrated into all business strategies, but it is not always established the correct way that obtains results. How an online store becomes a success story The first thing you need to do is stand out from the ...Continue reading →
- The key to the future: personalised customer experienceMarc Erra is the CEO of Oct8ne, a customer support service provider originating from the United States. With tons of experience in marketing and e-commerce businesses, he knows his way around the online world. Erra has been leading the launch of Oct8ne in Spain and Italy, and is currently focused on expanding the business to the United Kingdom and the Netherlands. We meet up in Barcelona, Spain, to talk about ...Continue reading →