Deliver a better world
Meet the first global producer of 100% sustainable, paper-based packaging.
Ranpak deliver a wide range of sustainable packaging solutions for all types of industries. The ecommerce environment is rapidly changing with the addition of online shopping. It’s a highly competitive industry where next day shipping capabilities and undamaged products are critical. Customers are demanding sustainable solutions. Paper outperforms many in-the-box product alternatives, especially when considering indirect costs such as handling & storage, employee, machine downtime, and facility cleanup. Promoting a sustainable company culture also helps a retailer’s success, making Ranpak the clear solution.
We offer the alternative, you make the choice!
- Ranpak 2019 Environment, Social, and Governance Impact Report Author: Ranpak We at Ranpak are proud to release our 2019 ESG (Environment, Social, and Governance) Impact Report. Ranpak is a leading provider of environmentally sustainable, systems-based, product protection solutions for e-commerce and industrial supply chains. Our mission is to help improve supply chain performance and cost while reducing environmental impact, by replacing traditional petro-chemical-based packaging with a sustainable alternative – paper. All of our paper packaging materials are renewable, biodegradable and ... Continue reading →
- How a 5000-Year Old Product Can Help Solve Today’s Plastic Waste Crisis An immense mass of plastic hidden within the packaging supply chain plays a pivotal role in the global plastic waste crisis. This plastic contributes to irreversible environmental damage that future generations will inherit in their rivers, forestlands, and oceans. Author: Omar Asali, CEO Ranpak Of the estimated 400 million tons of plastic produced every year, 40%, or 160 million tons, is used exclusively for packaging and typically used once and discarded. We ... Continue reading →
- Omoda: Passion for Shoes Back in 1875, the grandfather of the founders of Omoda worked in the shoe business. As a shoemaker in Burgh, the Netherlands, he offered a home delivery service… by horse. His passion for shoes was passed down through generations and, in 1961, Lourus Jan Verton and his wife opened the first predecessor to Omoda. The popularity of the store rose due to the large collection of branded shoes and excellent service. In ... Continue reading →
- 6 packaging tips that e-commerce customers can relate to Ranpak, packaging solution provider, is an expert in the paper packaging industry worldwide. As online retailers are always looking for ways to improve on the shipment of their orders, and packaging is an important part of that, the company offers 6 insights for e-commerce sellers. The insights focus on what customers can relate to, and help online retailers to think about how to maximise efficiency in packaging while minimalising material ... Continue reading →
- Ranpak winner of the 2019 Australasian Packaging Innovation & Design Awards Ranpak, a global leader in environmentally friendly packaging solutions, has received the Special Commendation Award during the 2019 Australasian Packaging Innovation & Design Awards (PIDA Awards). The competition, held by the AIP (Australian Institute of Packaging) and Packaging New Zealand, is designed to recognise companies and individuals who are making a significant difference in the field for New Zealand and Australia. Ranpak’s commendation was awarded in the Special Award Category: ... Continue reading →
- The Power of Paper The way we take care of our environment has been a hot topic all over the world for quite some time. Just think about the discussion on pollution in the oceans and the huge amount of plastic waste that is produced. The environment is sending a wake-up call to the world, governments worldwide finally seem to be willing to hear it. While plastic is ruining nature and ocean life, the best defence is to use ... Continue reading →
- A Real Cool Solution This article previously was published in Cross-Border Magazine Have you ever ordered frozen food online? If so, you can imagine how unsatisfying it would be to receive your frozen veggies completely defrosted? Keeping food products chilled or frozen is a challenge that lots of online food retailers struggle with. There are solutions like plastic, or expensive EPS boxes, but these do not meet the sustainable standards of today and tomorrow. To think ... Continue reading →
- A delightful unpacking experience This column previously appeared in Cross-Border Magazine Nr.4, October 2017 Henk Teunissen, CEO and founder of Rivièra Maison talks to us what it means to create an experience on all consumer touchpoints. It all started in a flower shop… It did. In 1975, I started to work in my parents’ flower shop. Ten years later I became the owner. During that time, I bought a container of pots in Malaysia and sold them ... Continue reading →
- 7 best packaging practices for e-commerce success The white paper “7 best packaging practices for e-commerce success” by Ranpak captures the current trends in e-commerce and the resulting practical tips for the best in-the-box packaging. In today’s online shopping era there’s only one chance to make a good first impression. A positive unboxing experience is key in making this impression. On behalf of Ranpak, Harris Interactive surveyed over 1000 online shoppers across Europe and the USA in July 2016 ... Continue reading →