B2B customers are becoming more demanding than ever. With targeted content on the rise, people expect relevant, accurate information to be made available at a moment’s notice. As a result, B2B companies are figuring out innovative ways to streamline their platforms. In Q3 of 2018, WBR Insights surveyed 100 Chief Executive Officers, Chief Digital Officers, Chief Innovation Officers and those of a similar standing from B2B organisations across the globe to find out more about the challenges they’re facing and the innovative solutions being brought to the table.
Get the full report here.
Want to learn more about the B2B market, join B2B online on the 28th and 29th of November. Readers of Cross-Border Magazine get a special 15% off their tickets with the code B2BCBM18, get your ticket here.
Here’s a sneak peek of who you could learn from at B2B Online 2018:
- Otto Preiss, Group SVP, Chief Operating Officer Digital, ABB
- Peter Bruhn, Senior Digital Advisor to Chief Digital Officers, Takkt AG
- Wendy Dirne, Director Digital Partnerships, Signify
- Robert van Geffen, Global Head of B2B Digital & Activation, Phillips
- Adri Kraa, Chief Digital Officer, Mediq
- Ajit Sivadasan, VP Global eCommerce, Digital Marketing, Lenovo