Consumers are increasingly demanding when it comes to their last mile experience, making delivery a top priority for today’s retailers. They are looking for delivery options that build their brand and support customer loyalty.
With that in mind, it’s time for the TDC Global event in London! Hear from delivery providers who have innovated their services to meet growing customer requirements. Learn how they plan to meet challenges in 2019 and beyond. To celebrate its 10-year anniversary, The Delivery Conference is moving to a prestigious new home, The Royal Lancaster Hotel in London, renowned as one of Europe’s leading venues. The Royal Lancaster is Hyde Park’s proud mid-century architectural icon offering breathtaking views of the famous London skyline.
The Delivery Conference – TDC Global – is a must-attend event for anyone interested in gaining insight into the future of eCommerce delivery. This event brings the eCommerce community together to identify market trends, share innovative ideas and strategies, and discuss the challenges of meeting customers’ ever-increasing expectations for their retail and delivery experience. At the venue, you can find a lot of informative content from across the e-commerce and retail landscape. With four conference streams, including case studies on themes such as delivery, customer experience and customer expectations, there is a lot to take in. Learn about cross-border trade, logistics and supply chain strategies. At TDC Global, you can meet experts who have built their knowledge on the daily life of a cross-border e-commerce professional. Touch base with the latest innovations in the specially designed Retail Innovation Hub and find inspiration for future e-commerce.
Some of the events key speakers include MetaPack, Holland and Barrett, New Relic and Doddle.
For more information and tickets, find the TDC Global event on their site.
- FREE full conference passes for both retailers and brands.
- 6 keynote presentations from global e-commerce leaders describing their own innovative delivery strategy.
- 4 streams to choose from: e-Commerce and Customer Experience Stream, Logistics & Carrier Stream, Solutions Showcase and NEW FOR 2019: Technology Stream.
- 4 presentation theatres: Global e-commerce, Delivery Download, Opportunities & Challenges, Cross-Border.
- Over 1,400 senior e-commerce Executives for hours of unrivalled networking opportunities (>70% of all delegates are from retailers & brands, who each hold responsibility for e-commerce, Logistics, Customer Experience and Supply Chain strategy and operations).
- A dedicated e-commerce Delivery exhibition hall, with 30+ exhibitors all housed across one floor.
TDC Global 2019 kicks off with a keynote speech from MetaPack founder Patrick Wall, who will discuss the most important trends shaping the eCommerce industry in 2019. The first session will
also include presentations from:
• Howard Saunders, Retail Futurist at Twenty-second and fifth
• Yeming Wang, Business General Manager at Alibaba Cloud Global
• Martijn Bertisen, UK Sales Director, Google
NEW FOR 2019
The Technology Stream will showcase speakers such as Toby Knight of Amazon Web Services, Neil MacGowan of New Relic, Steve Barrett of PagerDuty, Oliver Ogg of Agipee, Google Cloud and Jeremy Mitchell of Data Mettle. Sessions include ‘Don’t let your modern software fail to deliver!’ and ‘Accelerating your business with APIs’ which will provide a guide on how to use APIs to leverage efficiencies of scale in your business.
The complete agenda can be found here.