Get informed and inspired by thought-provoking keynote addresses and presentations from some of the most influential brands and retailers in eCommerce Delivery. Attendees will hear from industry leaders on delivery, customer experience and expectation, cross-border trade, logistics and supply chain strategy.
- FREE full conference passes for both retailers and brands.
- 6 keynote presentations from global eCommerce leaders describing their own innovative delivery strategy.
- 4 streams to choose from: eCommerce and Customer Experience Stream, Logistics & Carrier Stream, Solutions Showcase and NEW FOR 2019! Technology Stream.
- 4 presentation theatres: Global eCommerce, Delivery Download, Opportunities & Challenges, Cross-Border.
- Over 1,400 senior eCommerce Executives for hours of unrivalled networking opportunities (>70% of all delegates are from retailers & brands, who each hold responsibility for eCommerce, Logistics, Customer Experience and Supply Chain strategy and operations).
- A dedicated eCommerce Delivery exhibition hall, with 30+ exhibitors all housed across one floor.
NEW FOR 2019
The Technology Stream will showcase speakers such as Toby Knight of Amazon Web Services, Neil MacGowan of New Relic, Steve Barrett of PagerDuty, Oliver Ogg of Agipee, Google Cloud and Jeremy Mitchell of Data Mettle. Sessions include ‘Don’t let your modern software fail to deliver!’ and ‘Accelerating your business with APIs’ which will provide a guide on how to use APIs to leverage efficiencies of scale in your business.
NEW VENUE FOR 2019! Royal Lancaster Hotel, Lancaster Terrace, London W2 2TY, United Kingdom
Visit www.thedeliveryconference.com for more information or to book your place.
TDC Global – The Delivery Conference 2019
26th February 2019
Royal Lancaster London, United Kingdom
Check out the agenda!