On the 23rd of January, 2020, the third edition of 4eCom will take place in Milan, Italy. The e-commerce event was born from a collaboration between Qapla’, Transactionale and Competitoor. For the 2020 edition, these three digital solution providers for e-commerce partnered with Intergic, to scale up the event that will be entitle “The Voice of E-commerce”.
During this third edition, merchants who will show relevant business cases with sharing of the results obtained with the use of some tools or strategies will take the stage. Therefore, data and best practices by those who compare themselves every day with all aspects of online sales can be obtained. Lots of original content, including the point of view of the online consumer, played creatively on stage by an actor. The afternoon of the event will be entirely dedicated to thematic tables and 1-to-1 meetings. To close the day, starting at 18.30h, 8 winners will be awarded a 4eCom Award, the biggest novelty of this edition. Get your tickets.
4eCom Award: how and why to participate?
The “4eCom Award” is a recognition that is given to e-commerce players for their work in the following categories:
- “Best visibility” (organic positioning)
- “Best User Experience”
- “Best Customer Service”
- “Greater Growth” in the last 3 years
- “Best Omnichannel Development”
- “Best International Strategy – Cross-Border Award”
- “Best Emerging Site” for e-commerce with less than 2 years of life
- “Best of the Best”, that is the best ever, considering all the categories
The 4eCom Awards are an initiative of Qapla’, Transactionale and Competitoor and are supported by sponsors, including Winelivery and Salesupply.
Every aspect of the candidates related to the above categories is judged by more than one expert juror in that professional field, to reach the announcement of 5 finalists “nominated” by category on 10 January 2020.
To be “rewarded” will also give the environment, in particular the reforestation of the planet, a boost. For each candidate, a tree will be planted thanks to the collaboration of Treedom, the web platform that allows you to sow and follow the growth of a plant at a distance (in all parts of the world). The 4eCom forest will be formed, a concrete sign of the contribution that a good connection can make to the planet.
Figures from earlier editions:
– Over 350 participants, including e-commerce managers, marketing managers and agencies;
– 8 speeches full of useful advice applicable to e-commerce;
– Over 100 1-To-1 set among the participants;
– Over 150 subscribers to the partners’ round tables.
Check the 2019 video.