In this webinar organized by Lionbridge you’ll learn how voice and digital assistant searches impact your global content and SEO strategy.
The rapid raise of voice search and digital assistants with Amazon Echo, Google Home, Siri, Cortana and now Apple, are changing the way people search for information to find brands.
• By 2021 more than 4bn mobile assistants will be used globally - Juniper Research prediction
• “28% of people think voice search is a more accurate way of searching” – Katherine Watier
• Google voice search queries in 2016 were up 35x over 2008 - Google trends
Voice searches will account for 50% of all searches by 2020 - ComScore
How people interact with digital assistants and carry out voice search queries can be very different to how they carry out text searches online. User behaviour and search intent differs significantly across culture, country, language and now voice. When it comes to voice search over text, semantic search coupled with machine learning (ML), people expect very personalised experiences as voice search on smart phones and 'no interface' personal digital assisted searches with Alexa and “ok Google", are fast becoming embedded into people’s daily lives.
Brands need to understand this and adapt global content to rank for voice searches
Is your brand search ready?
With the massive global growth of digital assistance and voice search, speed of adoption of content for personal assistants is critical. Brands need to start adapting their business strategy now if they want to be visible to digital assistants and appear at 'position zero'.
Join us for this webinar to
1. Understand how voice search and machine learning will impact your content and SEO strategy
2. Discover the trends in consumer behaviour as voice search grows
3. Learn tips on how to integrate voice search in your Global SEO strategy
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.