The White Label World Expo is the largest event in the UK for professional online sellers to meet white label goods suppliers. Taking place on the 27th & 28th November at ExCel, London, it will host 300 of the world’s top suppliers, allowing you to try, touch, and test a multitude of different products and services from a selection of sectors including: beauty, health and wellness, personal accessories, food and beverage, CBD, amongst many more.
If you are looking to launch an online business or to find the perfect supplier for your next successful adventure, the White Label World Expo is the perfect platform. With over 5,000 visitors, you’ll be able to find hundreds of ideas as to what your niche product could be, the hottest trends for 2020 and how to boost your sales to be ahead of competitors.
The event will also see the presence of world renowned experts, such as Alan Barratt the founder and CEO of Grenade®, ready to share their experience and tips to ensure you leave this 2-day exhibition with all the knowledge and understanding that you need to have a successful business. Plus, you can discover:
- The Online Strategy Summit, to learn about the latest techniques and tools to use to be successful in the online selling world.
- The Amazon Pro Seller Summit, to hear about the best strategy, tricks and tips on how to sell on the online biggest platform, like Jonny Bradley known as the Number 1 Amazon FBA Mentor in UK.
- The Incredible networking area and business connections area to create long-lasting working relationships that will benefit your business.
- Opportunities and Investments Theatres.
- Packaging and Delivery Theatre.
- Marketing & Business Services Theatre.
- Fulfilment masterclasses.
The White Label World Expo is a free to attend event and is also taking place in the USA and Germany.
Visit the White Label World Expo website to register for your FREE tickets here.
If you want to enquiry about exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities email email@example.com or call +44 (0) 117 929 6099.