With the current pandemic reaching heights in certain Asian countries and with some seeing the reminiscence of it, retailers are in the midst of immense pressure to come up with instant solutions and strategies on a day-to-day basis to keep pace with the changing consumer behaviours and demands.
eTail Asia 2020 returns this 18 – 19 November 2020 with another incredible virtual summit packed with the latest developments in all things retail, with a brand new line-up of speakers and top Asian brands.
This time, it’s not just a one way experience – join your peers for 30+ sessions over 2 days with multiple formats to choose from. From 1-to-1 meetings, powerful keynotes, enriching panel discussions, intimate LIVE roundtable discussions, peer-peer LIVE think-tank sessions, workshops, matchmaking sessions and much more.
Actively become a part of the experience today and make a few important connections in the process.
< Reserve your FREE seat at this virtual event and level up your retail playbook in time for 2021>
Our Expert Speakers Include:
Key Discussion Topics Include:
- How to tackle this year’s holiday season – 11/11, Black Friday etc.
- How to increase year end conversions
- Scaling a direct-to-consumer business to earn a higher margin
- Embracing the Kindness economy to ensure current CX strategies outlast the pandemic
- Overcoming Warehouse, Transport & Delivery Challenges
- Mastering omnipresence to achieve multi-channel efficiency
- Social advertising trends for 2021
- Creating A Customer-Centric Hyper-Local D2C Experience
- Mastering Experiential Retail in 2021
- eCommerce In A Post Covid-19 Economy – Understanding the future implications for international commerce
You can trust us to give you the most interactive online eTail experience, EVER.
<Get Tickets FREE*>
*extended only to practicing retailer and etailer executives.